In the heart of our Village you will find our Care Centre where you can experience:
- A homely atmosphere.
- Friendly staff.
- A beautiful new Atrium facility.
- Entertainment & Activities.
- Health and fitness classes.
The Care Centre is also the pick-up and drop-off point for our weekly bus trips, plus it’s where CaterPlus provides meals for our residents throughout the day. Each staff member of our Care Centre is dedicated to providing you with a positive and healthy living environment.
We can facilitate up to 45 people in our Care Centre, we offer:
- Private Rest Home Level Care with 4 rooms and 16 studios
- Private Hospital Level Care
- Respite Care on request (booking is essential)
- Day Care on request (booking is essential)
- Palliative Care
We have a waiting list for our Care Centre. When we receive a request for a placement, we consider the following factors before we offer a rest home bed to a prospective resident:
- Is the person assessed as high-need and approved for placement by the Needs Assessment Team? Without this assessment, we cannot approve the placement request.
- Can we provide the type of care the person needs? This is dependent on the complexity of their health needs and the need for supervision.
When multiple people have similar care needs, those living in the Village have priority over those who do not live in the Village.
For more information about our Care Centre, download our Welcome Booklet or contact our reception team who will be happy to answer all your questions.