“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” Are you looking for a way to give back to the community?
As a volunteer, you will be part of the Ons Dorp team. We understand your time and attention are very valuable and it will never be taken for granted. Everything you do will be highly appreciated by your colleagues and by the residents.
What can you do as a volunteer?
- Walk in the Village with our residents
- Play games with our residents
- Paint nails/hand or give residents foot massages
- Deliver meals to the residents in our Village
- Help with setting up the lounge for our happy hours
- Read to our residents
- Crafting with residents
If you have any other ideas about things you can do with our residents, we’d love to hear them. Input from our valuable volunteers is always welcome.
We like to take care of our volunteers too. So, as a volunteer, you’ll get a range of benefits:
- A lunch meal from our Kitchen
- The chance to work in a lovely team
- The opportunity to meet and spend time with our fantastic residents